Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday morning I ran to some yardsales and did some errands while David and Daisy had daddy -daughter time. He posted some pics and videos of that already.

In the afternoon, we went to the VT-Boston College baseball game with our friends Adam and Hannah.

Here's Daisy decked out in her new VT outfit. (She had outgrown all her others from the fall.)




We moved out of the stands and onto the grass so Daisy could play on the blanket. We tried staying in the "shade" of the pole but eventually we had to give up and move outside the gate under a tree.




Here are the boys talking baseball.



David's sister Lisa came in for a quick visit in the late afternoon/evening. For whatever reason, I didn't snap any pics of Lisa and Daisy. Maybe it was the sun -- I think it stunted my brain. :)

In the evening, Daisy and I went to a bridal shower for our dear friend Kristal.










Daisy hung in there for a bit and was passed around between ladies who wanted a "squeeze." After a while, she got tired and eventually fell asleep during the opening of the gifts. Jeanette took this picture of her snoozing on my shoulder:


Overall, a great day!

No comments: