Saturday, August 29, 2009

30 is here

As many of you know, today is not only our due date but also my 30th birthday. I was selfishly hoping to have the baby before today so I could say I had our first child in my 20's. I don't know why it mattered - and obviously it's a moot point because today has arrived, I'm 30, and mini-chinny is still hanging out in my belly.

I've been on several long walks the past two days but nothing major to report as far as contractions go. They continue to come and go.

Anyway, I appreciate all the birthday wishes and look forward to posting other exciting news soon!


2 comments:

Kelly Pious said...

Happy Birthday! And boo hiss to the Universe that mini-Chinny isn't on the way! Can't wait to meet him or her!

Shannon C. said...

Happy Happy birthday! Can't wait to see pics of that little one, if he/she ever decides to come! We're praying for you!