Monday, June 14, 2010

The birds and the Daisy

I woke up this morning to this face:


She kept clawing my face:


So I knew it was time to get up...

Daisy and I enjoyed lunch today with Pambo, a teacher friend of mine from my Giles days. Pam is her real name, but she's become a triathlete in the past 18 months (thanks to a workout program called Rambo) and Pambo is a better fit!

We enjoyed a scrumptious meal outside at Our Daily Bread.


This afternoon, I was working from home on my laptop in the basement when a bird swooped at my head. Yes. That is not a misprint.

Somehow a bird got in. I contained it in the laundry room and called David. He laughed. Then he said he'd be home shortly.

We found the bird finally sitting in the ceiling. Our friends Devin and Koren came over and helped David extract the bird safely.


I couldn't get a picture of the extraction because my job was to keep Daisy safe upstairs!

Needless to say, I lost over an hour of productivity due to the bird, and we still have no idea how it got in.

To close the summary of today, here's a picture of Daisy enjoying Yobaby yogurt fir the first time:





Sweet dreams!

No comments: