Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week of June 1-4

This week has been good. Since Monday was a holiday, it was a short work week. Even shorter for me because Tuesday I only worked about 2 hours.

First, it felt like Monday because of the holiday. Second, I took Daisy to the doctor in the morning for her diaper rash and went to the doctor myself in the afternoon for a sore throat I had for over a week. I only went into work in the late afternoon for an appointment I had previously set up with a client that I didn't want to cancel.

Here is Daisy in the doctor's office on Tuesday:

David had a softball game Tuesday night, and Wednesday was a normal day of work. Wednesday night we met a new friend (Alejandra) who just moved here and we took her to dinner at NLCF's fundraiser at Souvlaki's for the Ukraine orphanage. Daisy slept most of the time in the stroller and I didn't take any pics there. :(

Here's Daisy eating dinner once we got home. David cooked a chicken breast and we put it in the food processor with steamed red, yellow & orange peppers. This was her first time trying chicken & peppers!



Thursday, after work, we went to Chick-Fil-A, met Jeanette, and redeemed our coupons to try the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich.


I thought it was really spicy and it was a little too hot for me! I think I'll stick to the regular one. David liked it, though, and I can see him ordering it again in the future!

After Chick-Fil-A, we went to homegroup. It's always a great time with friends and it challenges me and encourages me in my faith. We are blessed to be a part of such a great group!

To close, here's my favorite picture from this week -- Daddy and Daisy sleeping.

Precious!

No comments: