Friday, January 14, 2011

Bobby's...

Mike and Bertie are in town and meeting us at Bobby's Burger Palace. On my way to go get the car I ran into love again. Twice in just over twelve months!


And my true love...


And wendy's true love...







A dark chocolate shake and a grilled cheese sandwich. The 'griddled cheese' sandwich at bbp comes with American, Swiss and tomato. I ordered it without the Swiss and tomato the way my true love loves them... And she did.



Proof is in the smile...


My crunch burger was the house special and it was very good, too as were the onion rings.






Here is the whole gang so far... Chris and Katie arrive Saturday afternoon in time for the chinn cheesesteak challenge.


Mike wasn't ready for the picture...

Neither was daisy, her eyes were closed.


But not for long!



We had a great time at bobby's and enjoyed some good food and good company.


Time to head back to the hotel to ketchup on some zzzzzzzzzz :)

No comments: