Friday, December 5, 2008

The Proverbs 31 Woman...

I'm speaking this Sunday in church on the Proverbs 31 woman. We're finishing up a series on the Proverbs, and the pastors thought it would be a good week to have me speak.

Due to the sometimes sensitive nature of topics regarding women and what the scripture says in church, please be praying for my message on Sunday.

We have 3 services -- 9:30 & 11:00 am and 7:07 pm. Prayers during all 3 would be greatly appreciated. The talk should be online by Monday or Tuesday on this site. As usual, you can click on it to listen online, or right click and save the .mp3 to your computer.

Speaking of links, I don't think I ever linked my last talk online... if not, it can be found here. (I was week 4 of 5.)

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers as I share on Sunday. It should be an exciting weekend with the ACC championship game tomorrow (GO HOKIES) as well as some friends (RACH & ANNIE) coming in from out of town!!!!

More later. :)

No comments: