Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David's Back to Work

David headed back to work yesterday (Monday, May 19) in order to get caught up on some stuff that's happened the past month. He has a big meeting today on a project he's helping head up for his office, and he didn't want to miss it.

He has promised me he's taking it easy, as I think he overworked himself a little this weekend while I was in Richmond for my cousin's wedding. He was pretty tired when I got back Sunday night, and I think he was also pretty sore.

He doesn't have his full level of energy back yet, but I think getting back to work will be positive for him, as long as he doesn't push too hard.

He spoke with Chris on Sunday and Chris is doing well. So far, so good with all of his test results. Keep praying the kidney continues to work strong in Chris.

No comments: