Friday, April 2, 2010

Italy day 2 cont lunch

Wendy ordered a pesto pasta with something similar to a macaroni pasta, but thicker.
I believe Hilary ordered the gnocchi. (Dom had the lasagna, also)
No meal is complete without the classic... Hilary loves the classic, as does our good friend back home, Wade... Wade really likes it a lot, but Hilary loves it so much, she stole mine at the end of the meal polishing off the rest of my coke!
No trip to italy is complete without Gelato.
Isn't she beautiful?
I can't remember what they got. I think Wendy had a chocolate and coconut, but I can't recall. You could select up to three flavors, so I did. I selected the lemon, coconut and chocolate. I would give up ice cream in the states, if we could get get gelato... In the US we add 'mix-ins' to our ice cream, candy bars, fruit, chocolate, marshmallows, nuts, etc. to make our ice cream good, because the ice cream by itself is rarely that good...at least compared to the gelato. Mmmm... it didn't need any toppings or mix-ins, just a bigger bowl.



No comments: