Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My first birthday!

For my actual one-year birthday day, Mommy and Daddy took me to El Gran Rodeo in Christiansburg. They just moved into a nice newly renovated building with some nice outdoor seating, although we sat inside. I was so excited to try some new foods. Mommy loves mexican... (and chinese and half chinese) I started with some of the chips, no salsa please, and they were yummy. Then Mommy gave me some of her bean burrito.








Yeah, it had some extra kick to it. Mommy didn't like it either, and even daddy thought it tasted spicy! Don't worry though, I had some other yummy stuff from Mommy's plate (especially the mexican rice)



I really enjoying drinking from a big person glass! I'm a big girl now, one!



The best part was desert... Mommy and Daddy ordered me some churros and whip cream! The churro was good, but not nearly as good as the whip cream!







I got it all over my face then i gave mommy a big birthday hug! (see the sleeve)



No comments: