Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Happenings

I got up early this morning and went for a run with Sarah and Hannah. We did 6.5 miles before it got too hot. The longest I've run yet... it felt pretty good. My half-marathon is less than two months away, so I've still got plenty of training to do.

I left these two sleeping behind when I went to run.


Around 11, Jessamyn and I went to Sausser Farms to pick up our co-op shares. I know there have been a lot of frustrated people locally, but as long as I get my money's worth I'm happy, and today I used up 2 shares and came home with a pile of veggies.



David had to go into work for a few hours to get caught up on some things, so Daisy and I hung around the house. Here's a short video of our time together -- Daisy babbling while eating peas -- she got them all over her face. The peas were partially mashed up (to avoid choking) and so she like to spread them everywhere.



She also grabbed the spoon out of my hand and wanted to feed herself. Daisy using her spoon...

I have a few other videos and pics, but blogger is being stubborn and it keeps giving me error messages. So we'll let this do for now...

No comments: