Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daisy: In Living Color

As we all know, I've gotten behind the past few weeks on blog posts...

To make it easier to catch up, I've just compiled a whole post of pics of Daisy. After all, that's what people come here to see, right? :)

Daisy looking cute...

Getting a bath with Mommy while Daddy was at Wake Forest bball game...

Snoozing in the car...

"I love my Daisy bib, Gramma Chinn!"

Sleeping again... this time in the car on a 6-hour roadtrip to Va Beach

Daisy attending her first women's conference...

Being around a bunch of girls meant nail polish. Here are Mommy & Daisy's matching toenails...

Uncle Mike and Daddy David hung out while the girls were at the retreat...

More time in the car driving back to Blacksburg...

But we did get to stop and visit with Aunt Lisa on the way home!

That made me laugh!

"Mommy likes this outfit -- it matches my eyes!"

No comments: